Sat, 21 Nov|
NOW VIRTUAL - Christmas Wreath Workshop - £55 *NEW DATE*
Prepare for the festive season and learn how to make a glorious Christmas wreath with floral designer Anja Norris.
Time & Location
21 Nov 2020, 11:00 – 13:00
About the event
THIS WORKSHOP IS STILL GOING AHEAD AS A VIRTUAL SESSION. ALL MATERIALS AND AN ACCOMPANYING DRINK WILL BE DELIVERED COVID-SAFELY TO YOUR HOME. THE WORKSHOP WILL BE DELIVERED VIA ZOOM.
Get into the festive spirit by joining us for this Christmas wreath workshop at the Bulls Head in Old Glossop.
In a wonderful two-hour session, you'll learn how to make your own lushious festive wreath for your front door or as an eyecatching table decoration. Materials you use will be locally sourced and a seasonal mix of rich foliage and the best winter decorations that nature has to offer.
You will learn a variety of wreath making techniques, learn about the best types of material to use in wreaths, and pick up skills to make your own wreaths in the future.
All materials and decorations are included, plus a drink of choice from the bar. You will also get personal tuition from Anja, our master floral designer.
Tickets will sell fast, so don't lose your chance to lose yourself for a couple of hours in this ancient and immensely enjoyable craft.
Before booking, please read the following guidance on COVID-19 and the precautions we are taking for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE OPERATED WITHIN COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND MINIMUM RISK. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING. ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN AS AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority. For those customers who are now comfortable attending our workshops, we have listed our ways of working below. We ask that everyone attending any of our workshops follows them. By completing the booking process, you agree to complying to the T&Cs.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place via our online platform. We will not be able to accept any booking numbers above 6 attendees until it is safe to do in the future.
At point of booking, you will be asked to supply your name and contact details for us to keep on record for a 21-day period in line with the government requirements. All your details will be stored on our secure server and not be shared with 3rd parties unless we have your permission to do so. Please note that in case of a COVID-19 infection outbreak, we will reserve the right to share your details with the relevant authorities.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face.
- We will ask you to wear a face covering unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- The number of participants will be limited to 10 at each session, which will allow for 1m+ social distancing.
- Please refrain from attending the workshop if you are running a temperate, have developed a cough, have COVID-19 symptoms or are living with someone that is showing symptoms
- We will ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- We will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items. All tools and workstations will be cleaned before and after use.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
Christmas Wreath Workshop
A 2-hour session with designer florist Anja Norris, where you will learn how to make a glorious Christmas door wreath.