Flower Crown Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join designer florist Anja Norris for a two-hour session where you will learn how to make a stunning summer flower crown to take home with you. But much more than that, you'll learn the skill to be able to make them for yourself and as gifts in the future.
The session promises to be fun, with lots to learn about the flowers and natural materials you'll use, how to make crowns in different seasons, and lots of fascinating stories from inside the world of a florist.
Before booking, please read the following guidance on COVID-19 and the precautions we are taking for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE OPERATED WITHIN COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND MINIMUM RISK. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING. ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN AS AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority. For those customers who are now comfortable attending our workshops, we have listed our ways of working below. We ask that everyone attending any of our workshops follows them. By completing the booking process, you agree to complying to the T&Cs.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place via our online platform. We will not be able to accept any booking numbers above 6 attendees until it is safe to do in the future.
At point of booking, you will be asked to supply your name and contact details for us to keep on record for a 21-day period in line with the government requirements. All your details will be stored on our secure server and not be shared with 3rd parties unless we have your permission to do so. Please note that in case of a COVID-19 infection outbreak, we will reserve the right to share your details with the relevant authorities.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face.
- We will ask you to wear a face covering from Friday 24 July, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- The number of participants will be limited to 6 at each session, which will allow for 1m+ social distancing.
- Please refrain from attending the workshop if you are running a temperate, have developed a cough, have COVID-19 symptoms or are living with someone that is showing symptoms
- We will ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- We will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items. All tools and workstations will be cleaned before and after use.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
- To minimise touching the same items, we recommend you bring your own refreshments.
- Sold OutFlower Crown Workshop£30£300£0