Christmas Wreath Class
Time & Location
About the event
Get into the festive spirit by joining us for this Christmas wreath workshop at the fabulous Harvey Leonards Bar and Wine Merchant in the centre of Glossop.
In a wonderful two-hour session, you'll learn how to make your own lushious festive wreath for your front door. The materials you will use are locally sourced and a seasonal mix of rich foliage and the best winter decorations that nature has to offer.
You will learn a variety of wreath making techniques, learn about the best types of material to use in wreaths, and pick up skills to make your own wreaths in the future.
All materials and decorations are included. You will also get personal tuition from Anja, the head and heart of NORRIS Floristry.
Tickets will sell fast, so don't lose your chance to lose yourself for a couple of hours in this ancient and immensely enjoyable craft.
**Please note that tickets are non refundable. For further details, please see our T&Cs on www.norris.store.
Before booking, please read the following guidance on COVID-19 and the precautions we are taking for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE OPERATED WITHIN COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND MINIMUM RISK. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING. ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN AS AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority. For those customers who are now comfortable attending our workshops, we have listed our ways of working below. We ask that everyone attending any of our workshops follows them. By completing the booking process, you agree to complying to the T&Cs.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place via our online platform.
At point of booking, you will be asked to supply your name and contact details for us to keep on record for a 21-day period in line with the government requirements. All your details will be stored on our secure server and not be shared with 3rd parties unless we have your permission to do so. Please note that in case of a COVID-19 infection outbreak, we will reserve the right to share your details with the relevant authorities.
- Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face.
- You are welcome to wear a face covering, but reserve the right to choose not to.
- The number of participants will be limited to 12 at each session, which will allow for 1m+ social distancing.
- Please refrain from attending the workshop if you are running a temperate, have developed a cough, have COVID-19 symptoms or are living with someone that is showing symptoms
- We will ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive - before touching anything.
- We will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items. All tools and workstations will be cleaned before and after use.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience - hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
- Christmas Wreath Class£60£60Sold Out